The best way to experience brainerd
A Thrilling Tree-Topping Adventure
The thrilling Brainerd Zip Line Tour is the perfect outdoor adventure to add excitement to any Brainerd Lakes vacation. Experience 15-mile views on 7 zip lines, an adrenaline-pumping suspension bridge, and The Drop—an exhilarating 50’ free-fall experience!
What You'll Love About Our 2.5 Hour Tour
7 Thrilling Ziplines
Our 7 lines open up gorgeous 15-miles views from Mount Ski Gull. You’ll see the Brainerd Lakes and the surrounding forest like you’ve never seen it before!.
Our adrenaline-pumping, Indiana Jones style suspension bridge is sure to keep your heart pounding and a smile on your face!
Rates for Our 7-Line Course
Located in Pillsbury State Forest and not far from Gull Lake, you’ll catch views of the Brainerd Lakes area and take in your beautiful forest surroundings during the 2.5 hour tour.
- Line One: 50 ft
- Line Two: 270 ft
- Line Three: 220 ft
- Line Four: 740 ft
- Line Five: 808 ft
- Suspension Bridge: 65 ft
- Line Six: 950 ft
- Line Seven: 550 ft
- The Drop: 51 ft high
How People Describe Their Adventure
Amazing ExperienceHad a great time seeing Brainerd from above. Guides were great and kept the encouragement up. The free fall was the most terrifying thing I've ever experienced. Loved it all!
Had a BlastHad a blast doing the lines. Zach and Steph were great guides. Lots of laughter and fun.
Great TimeOur family had a GREAT time. They loved the guides and can't wait to come back and do it again.
We'll Pick You Up!
From Grand View: 12 minutes
From Craguns: 11 minutes
From Maddens: 10 minutes
Reservations are strongly encouraged. Without a reservation, we cannot guarantee that we will be able to accommodate you, although we will try to accommodate people stopping in if we have space available. Book Today!
Brainer Zip Line Tour of Nisswa includes:
- 2.5 hour guided outdoor adventure
- 7 zip lines
- exhilarating suspension bridge
- The Drop – an optional 50-foot free-fall experience
- All necessary safety equipment
- light hiking
- a van ride to the start of our course
- incredible eco-knowledge provided by friendly, fun guides
Personal handheld photography is not allowed on our zip line course due to our hand braking system. If you would like photos of your experience you are welcome to bring your own hands free camera, such as a GoPro, or you may rent one which includes a USB memory stick of your footage. If you bring your own, we use helmet mounts.
Please contact us to organize a group reservation. You can also fill out our online group form here. We welcome groups of all sizes from a small scout group or family reunion to a large bus tour or corporate group outing. Depending on when you want to join us for your next group experience, we have other custom options available. We look forward to hearing from you soon.
- If you need to cancel or re-schedule your tour more than 7 days before your scheduled tour time, you may do so.
- If you need to cancel less than 7 days but more then 3 days before your scheduled tour time, you can receive a 50% refund or reschedule your tour one time for no additional charge.
- If you need to cancel less than 3 days before your scheduled tour time, but more than 24 hours out, we won’t be able to refund you but will allow you a one-time chance to reschedule your tour for no additional charge.
- If you need to cancel within 24 hours of your tour, we won’t be able to refund you but will allow you to reschedule your tour for $25 per booking.
Our zip line tour runs in all weather, unless there is extreme winds or lightning. Our course manager on duty will determine tour cancellations and guests may be notified at anytime regarding a cancellation. If your tour is cancelled, we will offer you the opportunity to re-book the tour within a month of your cancellation date when we have availability.
Dress for the weather, meaning warm weather clothes if it is warm, cool weather if it is cool, rain coats if it is raining, sunscreen if it is sunny, etc. We require that you wear closed toe and heel shoes with socks. We recommend that you wear pants or shorts long enough to feel comfortable with a harness on your legs. Please do not wear skirts. Please tie back long hair. Shirts are required. Brainerd Zip Line Tour is not responsible for items lost or stolen so feel free to leave valuables at home or in your car.
All zip line tours begin at the booked time, so please arrive 15 minutes early.